Please note that when you click on a link it will open in a new browser window. To return back to the Grace Community Church site, simply close the window where you're viewing the opened link. Recommended Resources
- Grace Partnership - Grace Partnership is a partnership of local churches serving together in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The same mission of the early church continues as churches partner together today. Our desire is to support one another in the mission of the gospel.
- The Gospel Coalition – A fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing faith in the gospel and reforming ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
- Together For The Gospel - Together for the Gospel began as a friendship between four pastors. These friends differed on issues such as baptism, polity and the charismatic gifts. But they were committed to standing together for the main thing—the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Desiring God – God-centered resources from the ministry of Pastor John Piper. Proclaiming the truth: God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.
- CCEF – (Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation) A biblical counseling movement that works to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the church.
- CBMW – (Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood) Teaching about God's wise design for the complementary differences between men and women who are equal in God's image.
- Monergism.com - A free directory of theology, whose main goal is to promote salvation by Christ ALONE. The Bible and the gospel itself continually draw us back to Christ as the sole source of our redemption, with no additions ... plus or minus nothing.
- BibleSprout.com - BibleSprout's mission is to educate young Christians with access to the top biblical resources (translations, commentaries, dictionaries) on the web. They’ve also compiled hundreds of bible questions and answers to help young Christians strengthen their faith to become tomorrow’s leaders for Christ.
- ESV – The English Standard Version (ESV) is the primary Bible translation that we use at GCC. The ESV is an essentially literal Bible translation that combines word-for-word precision and accuracy with literary excellence, beauty, and readability.
- CSB - The CSB (Christian Standard Bible)
- NET Bible - Bible.org
- The Bible Project – The Bible Project utilizes short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. They create videos, podcasts, and study guides that explore the Bible’s unified story by focusing on its overarching themes and each book’s literary design. They are committed to understanding the Bible in its historical context and communicating its wisdom for the modern world.
We occasionally highlight different ministries and missions organizations in the desire to expand our heart for the gospel both in our neighborhood and in reaching the hurting, poor, oppressed, and orphaned in the world. Please prayerfully consider if the Lord might have you support one of these ministries as a part of your ongoing investment in the spread of the gospel.
- Neema Crafts
GCC friends, Eric & Maria Holbein, formerly served in Tanzania (Africa) with Neema Crafts, an organization that transforms the lives of people with disabilities in Tanzania, through handcrafts training and employment. Neema Crafts is a project of the Anglican Diocese of Ruaha in Iringa.
- Ethnos 360
Of the world's 6,500 people groups, 2,500 are still unreached. Ethnos 360 helps local churches train, coordinate and send missionaries to these tribes to learn their language and understand their culture in order to clearly present the Gospel and effectively plant a church.
- Operation Mobilization
For over 50 years, Operation Mobilization (OM) has been bringing the message of hope through Jesus Christ to men, women, and children around the world. Through Bible studies, teaching students, building businesses, relief and development work, the creative arts and much, much more. By all means possible, they partner with the local church to tell people how their lives have been changed and how they too can meet Jesus.
- Rice Bowls
Rice Bowls is a non-profit group that provides every single meal to over 1,500 orphaned children, in 52 Christian homes, in 8 different countries every single day. Since their inception, they have raised tens of millions of dollars to alleviate world hunger using small plastic bowls and pocket change
- Mocha Club
Giving up the cost of a few mochas a month to support strategic and solution-oriented relief and development projects in Africa. They bring solutions and the gospel to communities in five major projects: 1. Clean water, 2. Education, 3. Women at risk, 4. HIV/AIDS healthcare, 5. Orphans.
Videre fights spiritual and physical poverty by equipping the poor to build Gospel-centered businesses where: 1. People are discipled within a business context to live and share Jesus, 2. People are empowered as entrepreneurs to provide for their own needs and the needs of others.