Please note that when you click on a link it will open in a new browser window. To return back to the Grace Community Church site, simply close the window where you're viewing the opened link.
Local Ministries We Support
- King's Way Academy
Our mission at King’s Way Academy is to partner with parents of the greater Corning area to raise up a generation of Christ followers, to nurture our children’s God given gifts in a challenging and unique learning environment in order that they might be fully equipped in mind, body, and spirit to effectively shine the light of Jesus Christ.
- Family Life – (Christian radio network & resources for the entire family) Founded in 1957, the ministry offers programs and basic training in the performing arts, family/marriage counseling, and operates an ever growing network of Christian radio stations.
- Southern Tier Pregnancy Resource Center – A ministry that offers hope and help to women who are pregnant. Through their counseling and care, they help women make very important life choices about their baby and what options are available to them.
- The Potter's Hands Foundation – A faith based organization committed to serving survivors of sexual exploitation and sex trafficking as those individuals work through the restoration and healing process. They are dedicated to providing a safe, secure environmentin in which they will receive physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, and learn the skills necessary for self-reliance and reintegration to society.
Regional, National and International Ministries We Support
- Grace Partnership – Grace Partnership is a partnership of local churches serving together in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The same mission of the early church continues as churches partner together today. Our desire is to support one another in the mission of the gospel.
- The Gospel Coalition – A fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing faith in the gospel and reforming ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.